Hi,

You probably have noticed that Nadav's SendSMS stopped working with Orange's
site (and with ICQ's site much before that).

Since I suspect that Nadav would be offline for a few days, and since it's such
a lovely date today, I would like to release a new version of SendSMS that works
with the new Orange site:

        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken/sendsms

I am a lot less thorough than Nadav, so please consider this as a beta version.
Patches are welcome. The above link will die when Nadav updates the main trunk.

The script is released under the GPL, of course.

Enjoy,

Dan.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901