Good day.

I have dual-boot computer with Linux on one partition
(sda1) and WinXP on the other (sda2).

Linux has VMware installed.
(VMware-server-1.0.2-39867)

Now, I want boot into Linux, and from VMware run
windows, installed in the sda2.
VMware-server allows specify whole disk or partition
to be disk for virtual machine.
I specify it. And try to but VM. To my surprise I got
grub boot loader, select windows, and windows began to
boot and the fail.
Windows was installed on (native) SATA drive, and
VMware make Windows think drive is LSI, which was not
installed in the first place.
In linux adding modules
mptbase.ko
mptscsih.ko
mptspi.ko
to the initrd can solve the problem.

Is it a way to achive same on Windows, i.e boot
windows, which was installed "native" under VMWare ?

Valery