Hi,
As part of my new job, i am going to develop also windows kernel/drivers.
Therefore i will have to (naturally) run windows, however, i got comfortable
with linux desktop and i am reluctant to move back to windows as my main
desktop environment.
What are my options, considering i am willing to buy ANY (within reason) new
hardware to accommodate the possibility of running the two OSs (linux and
windows) in tandem without interfering with the work flow.
What is the most optimal solution money can buy software wise.
10x.

--
Regards,
        Tzahi.