On 4/22/07, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 22/04/07, Gil Freund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> True, however:
> 1.  Scalix is a free (as in beer), there is still HP/Samsung code in it.
> 2.  Scalix has the least feature

*least* features?  I haven't got around to test it myself but their web site
left me with the impression it aims (and achieves) for the goal of providing
all the features of Outlook/Exchange (yes, implied joke here about virus
infections :), and it's 100% transparent to Outlook users.

What sort of features does it lack?

Scalix has mail, contact and group scheduling (and Outlook like Ajax client).

OX and Egroupware go beyond that: Project management, DMS, Wiki,
discussion groups, linking, etc.

Zimbra has Zimlets, which can offer similar functions.

--Amos

--
Gil Freund, Systems Analyst