Hi all,

I'm leaving the country for an extended period, and have been cleaning out
the old computer "junk". The items
can be picked up from Rehovot, or I will send it to you.
Swaps will also be considered (for RAM or other interesting items). Please
call or email for more details:

* Avermedia AverTV Go 007 FM Plus (works with Windows XP, rumoured to work
with linux but not tested) - 50 shekels
* no-name 802.11b PCMCIA card (works with linux with some effort) - 10
shekels
* PCI SCSI card (can connect internal + external drive) plus cables - 20
shekels
* SCSI CD-ROM drive - free
* Maxtor 3.5" 2.1GB hard drive - 10 shekels
* PCI sound card - Aztech PCI 168 - 10 shekels

Thanks,

Jason Friedman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
054-8076717