Hi list.

The company I work for needs a consultant to help us optimize postgresql
for our application, and to help us set up replication and stuff like
that.

We are not offering full time employment (at this time) and we'd prefer
to work with a freelance that is "osek murshe" and can bill us directly.

Please send me private e-mail with details if you are interested.

TIA

--

Oded