ביום שני 30 יולי 2007, 14:41, נכתב על ידי Michael Ben-Nes:
> Hi,
>
> Access GNU cash IRC channel and ask GNUCash developers.
> t takes time to get an answer but in the end you always get a response.
>
> Please let me know if you have found a solution.

I've already sent the question to Gnucash mailing list:
http://www.nabble.com/VAT-calculation-tf3983182.html#a11308358

After scanning all the docs and relevant mailing list messages I could find,
you have two options:

1) Use the business features, by entering invoices and bills to automatically
calculate taxes.
2) Manually split each transaction to the relevant tax accounts.

I find option (1) being too cumbersome to use, so I am using option (2). It's
not the best to divide each amount by 1.155, and then filling out the rest in
the second part of the split, but it's the best I got with Gnucash. Luckily,
you can do calculations on the fields themselves, so this add somewhat
convenience to the task..

--yuval