On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 09:58:55PM +0200, Arnon Sharlin wrote:
> Hi Dan, and thank you for updating the script. I am now able to send hebrew

You're welcome.

> text messages through orange's site, using sendsms. When I run sendsms with
> a hebrew message from the command line everything works fine. I have a
> problem though, with 2 scripts that uses sendsms:

I did not look into your real problem, but you can simply uncomment line #392

   $args{message}=encode("utf8", decode("iso-8859-8", $args{message}));

If you expect iso-8859-8 Hebrew for Orange.

You should add a similar line for ICQ, though. Somwhere before line #626.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901