Consider switch to Opera. It have very nice "Block
content" tool that give you the ability to eliminate
flash/image by one click and remember the settings per
site. On my work place I have old P2, IE and FF stuck
when I open several tabs but Opera just flying (even
on sites I didn't block anything).
Probably not the solution you seek...

--- Erez D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi
>
> i encountered a problem with firefox and ynet.
>
> i usually open the main page, then open the relevant
> articles in new tabs,
> so i need not wait for them to load ...
>
> the problem is that firefox goes to 100% cpu many
> times on Ynet.
> to stop it, i need to go tab after tab and press the
> 'stop' icon.
>
> is there a way, other then using nice (which doesn't
> really do what i want)
> to limit cpu usage of an app ?
> is there a way to limit firefox to a certain amount
> of cpu (not via nice)
> is there a way to limit a tab ?
>

> 10x,
> erez.

Yigal Asnis

need to solve math problems for the school - try my site (in hebrew)

math-tool.co.il