On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 09:46:37AM +0200, Mike Kemelmakher wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for an answer for this simple question - how can I get
> the current stack size of a given thread ?  Using getrusage() does
> not seem to do it.  Parsing /proc/PID/smaps is an option but i would
> prefer to get it from a system call.

pthread_attr_getstacksize(). See also pthread.h for various other
thread stack manipulation routines.

Cheers,
Muli
--
SYSTOR 2007 --- 1st Annual Haifa Systems and Storage Conference 2007
http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/Workshops/systor2007/

Virtualization workshop: Oct 29th, 2007 | Storage workshop: Oct 30th, 2007