On Thu, October 11, 2007 12:04 pm, Amos Shapira wrote:
> Also - is there a way to tell Firefox "OK, pull that bloody flash but put
> a black/white/aqua-marine patch on top of it so it doesn't pop in front of
>  me"?

If all you are interested in is blocking the flash content, then Firefox
has several "just block flash" extensions (the name of any currently
escapes me).

Another approach I had great success with is using a local Privoxy
installation to filter annoying stuff (and it works the same with all
browsers).

--
Oded