Hi guys,

I know this sounds a bit funny but I need a script or perhaps a method
to hurry up the kernel internal time pacer so that time will go faster
on my machine.

I'm testing events that are scheduled to be executed, say ~every 3h.
Waiting 3h for each test is lame. I need a time machine!

Has anyone written / seen something appropriate ?

To mention that simply testing for time and adding "+1"min to it is
not good because that means I could lose a whole minute in case of
race conditions with other processes (think HH:MM: 59.999). Yes, testing
for date '+%N' and adding to it is also an option but that's boring and I
guess is
error prone too. Using something tested that someone wrote is my
preferred option.

Thanks,
Maxim.

--