On 20/12/2007, Shlomi Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Well, this is also a way to make sites compatible with Firefox and other
> Mozilla-based browsers. :-)
>
> If you are job hunting and want to use http://www.yjobs.co.il/ and would
> prefer to use Firefox, then look no further than:
>
> http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/projects/yjobs-on-mozilla/
>
> Download and read the instructions at the top. Open-sourced under the MIT-X11
> licence, but the script contains some JavaScript code that appeared on
> yjobs.co.il and was modified.
>
> Happy Job Hunting!
>
> Regards,
>
>         Shlomi Fish

And don't forget to write to the owners of these sites and to tell
them that they need to support Firefox. If anyone will send to me the
address of a non-compatible site and details of the error, I'll gladly
confirm the error and write to the webmaster.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.