Hi,

Thought this might be of interest to some of the members of this list. If
interested, please reply to the mail listed below.

    Cheers,

        Rony
________________________________

We are seeking excellent s/w engineers to join GED-I Ltd in the development
of s/w for Storage Data Security.

This is a great opportunity for highly motivated engineers to join a
start-up company in its early stages, make a crucial contribution to the
company's success, and be rewarded accordingly.

Note that these positions are for full-time employees, not freelancers or
contractors. Offices are in the Netanya area.

1. Linux Kernel programmer
An experienced kernel programmer for implementing security-related protocols
in the kernel
- Good understanding of Linux internals, especially networking
- Experience in kernel programming
- Strong C coding skills

2. Linux C/C++ programmer
An experienced C/C++ programmer for writing security related applications
under Linux.
 Requirements:
- At least four years industrial experience writing C and C++ applications
under Linux (not Windows Visual Studio).
- Experience with performance optimizations
- Familiarity with cryptography and data security - an advantage

3. A Web Jaba programmer with 2 years experience, preferrably familiar with
Spring and JSF.

Mail CV to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>