Today I tried to access it, and it took long time until my Web browser
reported that it has a problem.
                                                 --- Omer
P.S.: I am looking for a Free Hebrew-English and/or English-Hebrew
dictionary file.  The nearest one, which I found is
http://www.freelang.net/dictionary/hebrew.html but the Hebrew words are
transcribed in Latin letters rather than in Hebrew letters.

--
Eli Marmor's Law:  netiquette forbids people from replying "I agree with
troublemaker type of dissenters.

I may be affiliated in any way.