Ira
Why is gmail annoying you?   I can't believe you want to host your own mail
server - I stopped doing that a year ago and I use Google apps - simply
because the spam filtering is almost perfect and I don't have to hassle with
SA and the rest of the ball of wax.
br
Danny

On 12/31/07, Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gmail is starting to annoy me and I'm contemplating folding back to rely
> on my own system only. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a better system
> than IMP4, maybe one that supports Hebrew better, and maybe has some of
> the cool AJAX gadgetry I'm used to from Gmail?
>
> IMP4 is not a bad proggy, I'm just wondering if there's something better
> out there that I haven't tried or heard of yet, and HAS BEEN TESTED by
> the esteemed users of this group :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Ira.
>
> --
> Reporting Live
> Ira Abramov
> http://ira.abramov.org/email/

Danny Lieberman
Reduce risk with practical threat analysis- visit us at
www.ptatechnologies.com
"All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best
one."             Occam's razor
www.software.co.il/blog  - Israeli software, music and mountain biking
www.software.co.il/pta     - Download a free copy of the PTA-Practical
threat analysis tool