Dear linux-il friends,

1. I'm very concerned with freedom of speech online, especially today
when the www and Internet has become so commercial.  When the big
corporations control the Internet, or at least to some extent are
controlling the Internet, some things can't be said and some ideas
can't be expressed without being censored or sued.  There are a few
issues I want to discuss related to this, it's off topic linux but
related to open source and freedom of speech so I think it's better if
you reply off list to my posts or write me directly, I'm not writing
everything here because it's long and I don't want to spam the list.

2. I need some information and advice about open source software for
exchanging files and ideas, and I'm also looking for people to support
and help coding or finding people who can help coding and also (before
coding) designing the technical issues involved here. It's long and
off topic so if you are interested please see more information here:
http://www.speedy.net/uri/blog/?p=83

3. I recently joined facebook but my account was disabled and I
decided to leave. It's also related to me being politically active and
also me criticizing facebook. There are many people who use mainly
facebook to communicate with other people and I can't communicate with
these people (including my friends) and by the way things I wrote have
been removed from Wikipedia talk pages and I was asked to leave and
not return to this website too. http://www.speedy.net/uri/blog/?p=81

4. I'm currently looking for work. If you know something please let me
know privately. You can see my profile at LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/urievenchen

Thanks and I hope this post is accepted although it's not directly
related to linux-il.

Uri Even-Chen
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My website: http://www.speedy.net/uri/

"Never believe anything men say on odd days.
Never believe anything women say on even days.
Check the date before you believe someone!"

מכתב זה אישי וחסוי מתחילתו ועד סופו. כל זכויות היוצרים שמורות לכותב
המכתב. אין לפרסם או להפיץ את המכתב ברבים ללא רשות מפורשת מכותב המכתב.
אם קיבלת מכתב זה בטעות וקראת עד כאן, "תשכח" מה שקראת, "אל תדע" מה
שידעת ו"תעמיד פנים" שמעולם לא קיבלת ולא קראת את המכתב.