On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Tomer Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First of all, are you sure you want to send the same message to all the
> mailing lists available and to every person on the planet? I guess not, so
> please don't.

I didn't know every preson on the planet is registered to either
linux-il or hackers-il and that these are all the mailing lists
available on the planet..... but I am going to change SMTP and HTTP
such that there will be no difference between them. And, you will read
only the messages you want.  If you are interested, read my previous
messages on this subject (to the linux-il mailing list).  I think my
messages are related to linux-il and hackers-il, but if not - let me
know (list admins) and sorry.

> If it won't help, I think you'll get better luck to ask Google directly on
> their support groups. Here is the link to the Hebrew support group:
> http://groups.google.com/group/Google_Webmaster_Help-iw
>

> Tomer Cohen
> http://tomercohen.com

You probably also have a split personality like I do. You are both
http://tomercohen.com and [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I don't know Google.com,
they are not my friends (on the contrary), I have enough from asking
them in English and they insisting of replying in Hebrew (or not
replying at all), I have evidence that they are not obeying their meta
tags, if tomercohen.com  likes them then it's not my problem, I don't
have to contact every stupid search engine that ignores meta tags,
whether or not they are traded on the
nazdag.httttp.wwww.united.america.comm.

> You may want to check your site status in Google Webmaster Tools
> (http://www.google.com/webmasters). As I understand from your situation your

Sorry you don't understand. It's none of their business if my site is
down or not, they didn't drop it from their search results ("snippet")
but only the cache, actually (you propably never read about it) - the
whole reason they have cache is for sites not working, who needs cache
when the site is working anyway?  They removed from the cache because
it's illegal, they indexed it anyway although it's not, I wrote about
it previously and you can also follow the links:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22uri+even+chen%22+site:speedy.net&hl=en&filter=0

Actually they did cache the "no cache" pages and then they removed
them, instead of not indexing the following and caching at all, I have
more evidence on my website cut currently it's not working, when my
website will work you will be able to see this, it may take time and
sorry about it, but actually it's OK for me to be siteless until I
find a better web hoster and
restart from the nothing again.

By the way, with my technology - cache will be done automatically, you
will not need any servers, it's feasible and I will prove you, whoever
thinks it's not feasible - put five dollars on it, then if there are
enough people then I will put five too, then create a big message for
me and compress and hash it, if I can't decrypt it then I'll eat my
hat and you'll get my five dollars, if I can then you will eat yours,
but I don't have time to invest in it if not enough money involved, I
have better things to do then read somebody else's mail, I will just
prove it to you if it's worth investing my time, otherwise it might
take many years for me to develop it while doing other things to earn
money......

in the meantime - just create two md5 hashes - one of the full message
and one of haff the message, I will find another message so that
md5(haff) and md5(full) is this same md5 - whether it's your message
or not. then do it again, but haff will be divided in another way -
for example one third from the had and one sixth from the tail etc. -
I will show you ways to commpress intinite memory into very small disk
space, then of course it will speed your communications too. [but no
patents - patents holders don't write to me - don't communicate with
me - unless your patent is registered on the name of the general
public (and then - why a patent? just reveal your "secrets" and that's
all)].

Uri.

> site is currently DOWN, so Google decide to drop it from the search results
> until you correct your technical problems.

whoever wrote this (above) would probably never be accepted to work at

--
Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] // [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadandalive quantum relativity