Quoting Gabor Szabo, from the post of Mon, 02 Jun:

> I have not tried it yet but I have a suspicion that I won't
> even be able to upgrade as for the upgrade I need a package
> from Edgy itself.
>
> Any ideas?

Debian.

I'm not kidding. I have swallowed a whole flotilla of frogs in the last
few months with Ubuntu, I have just completely given up on it and told
my clients I cannot give them service on that platform anymore. They
keep inventing new wheels, coming up with very "original" defaults I
don't know how to cope with, and the latest fads are Network manager
that always sticks its spanner in the works and a new init and rc.d
structure that I have not exactly figured out completely yet.
dist-upgrades are never smooth and now you say old versions disappear
too quickly... well, I think they have to get a lot more professional
before I can use them, as nice as their environment is set up, it's
still a headache to handle (but that's just my personal experiance)

--
Above the Law
Ira Abramov