On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Meir Kriheli wrote:

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:48:39 +0300
From: Meir Kriheli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jonathan Ben Avraham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: ILUG <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: [YBA] No contact link on whatsup.co.il?

Jonathan Ben Avraham wrote:
Hi list members,
Seems that there is no contact link on whatsup.co.il. How to contact them?
TIA,

Hi Jonathan,

(A message sent to you didn't get through, so sending to the list hoping you'll get it)

We have a Contact us/Feedback form linked from the footer of every page, or you can reply to this message :-)

Aha, you mean "shlihat mashov"? I wouldn't have guessed that this means "yetsirat kesher".
Regards,

 - yba

Cheers

--
 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
     - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -