Hi list,
for a month already I am experiencing some connectivity issues with
Netvision. I have a static IP, a router and a bunch of workstations and vms
behind it.
flood pinging my internal netwrok gives me good speed and no packet losts.
When trying to ping netvision or  any outside domain I get 60% packet losts.
I called them and they started asking  ping this, ping that and when I told
them that I was getting the packet losts as befor they started fudding me
with:
reconfig your router.
install windows.
call bezeq ( i have adsl)
I called bezeq and I got the same sh... , ping this and that.  and the same
solutions:
install windows, we do not support linux....
I suspect that its all bull...t  as this configuration worked for years.
Anyhow, I would like to know your opinion. ( and yes I am posting this from
the same network)

1. How can I get real support ( I have a business account with netvision and
so far  I feel is not any advantage)
2. what are the nameservers I should use as forwarders.
3. How can I troubleshoot the issue
4. what other options do you see.

Thanks,
Meir.