On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 01:40:14PM +0300, Lior Kesos wrote:
> True,
> But you're kids do not go and advoagte the use of openoffic to whomever they
> meet.
> They do not instruct teachers, pedogogical workers and finally people form
> the local authorities.

But someone had to. Whomever they are, they did it without anyone noticing,
nor it seems caring.

I did not say Nadav should not get whatever comes his way for his work, just
that there are other people who work silently without such accolades.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM