Hi all!

The Tel Aviv OSDClub (Open Source Developers
Club - a merger of the Tel Aviv Linux club and Perl-Israel meetings), will
hold the following meeting:

http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_07_September_2008 -
"Puppet" -
a tool for central management of many computers.

{{{{
The Tel Aviv Linux Club (also now known as OSDClub Tel Aviv - Open Source
Developers' Club) will hold a presentation by Ohad Levy on Sunday,
07-September-2008 about "Puppet - the Central Management Tool".

The meeting will take place at Tel Aviv University, at the Schreiber Maths&CS
building, room 008 on 18:30. So mark your calendars. See
http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/advanced.html for "how-to-get-there"
instructions.
}}}}

The club's homepage is:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

More information can be found on the links. If you need rides or can give
them, then add your information to the wiki pages. In any other problems,
feel free to contact me:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/

Upcoming meetings:

* http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_21_September_2008