Hi there,

Codefidence is looking for a great C/C++ Linux programmer to join an existing customer team as Codefidence liaison and resident Linux guru.

Excellent knowledge of C and/or C++, mastery of Linux and excellent social and communication skills are required. Kernel programming or embedded background are NOT required (but would be an advantage).

In other words - this is NOT a job for someone right out of college or that has hard time expressing himself in person to other people but you don't need to be a assembly eating, python wielding, compiler grokking guru to apply.

Work will mostly be on the customer site in Raanana with some trips to Codefidence office in Ness Ziona industrial park (but you can take a train to get here, if you prefer).

Any questions? want to apply? contact me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I'll try to answer anyone, but experience shows It usually takes me some time to get back to everyone after the flood that follows such email, so please excuse me in advance - it's nothing personal.

Cheers,

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef Chief Coffee Drinker

Codefidence Ltd.
The code is free, your time isn't.(TM)

Web:    http://codefidence.com
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: +972-8-9316883 ext. 201
Fax:    +972-8-9316885
Mobile: +972-52-8260388

The Doctor: Don't worry, Reinette, just a nightmare. Everyone has nightmares. Even monsters from under the bed have nightmares, don't you, monster?
        Reinette: What do monsters have nightmares about?
The Doctor: Me!