Hi.

Until a few days ago I was able to access my HaYashir HaRishon account using
konqueror using the following URL:

https://hb2.bankleumi.co.il/H/Login_Yashir.html

Not everthing worked, but it was usable.

Now, I get a message that one or more of my identifying parameters (password,
etc) is incorrect.   I am quite sure that all the information I am supplying
is correct.  I have verified that I can access my account using IE on a
windows machine (seems that firefox on windows doesn't work either). I have
also tested using firefox on linux - no luck.

Can anyone confirm that it is no longer possible to access HaYashir HaRishon
from Linux ?  If anyone CAN access it, please tell me how.

Thanks.
Aharon

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |