Great news. Now if they could only make it more lightweight...
You don't feel it in Linux, but having distributed Qt with a
commercial Windows app, It's quite a pain to have your app weighing in
at over 7M for just the GUI module.
That's not a lot in today's world, but it's still heavy. don't know
how much further you can reduce it technically though.
 Still, we chose it over other options (cross platform-ability was the
major plus) and were pretty happy with it.