Perfect. I have yet to find out if they provide a computer or if i am to use mine.

if theirs, then pdf is the obvious choice.

if mine, then digikam sounds like a good candidate. using a directory to define a pool of anything is completely natural to use old-time *nix geeks!

i'll check out digikam now.

thanks for the tips!