On Wednesday 11 February 2009 13:46:46 Ira Abramov wrote:
[....]
> but ok. Lately I also saw that Orange and Clalit work well on FF. I
> guess mobile Internet browsers had an impact where Linux hadn't any...
> at least it's fixed! (read - viewable, usable, but probably not
> standards-compliant still)

Things are getting better indeed, but you are exaggerating:
1. Orange sites are far from working on FF, although they're getting closer
(can't send SMS, can't read "perut sichot" on orange-bill). See what they
wrote me a few weeks ago: http://israeliweb.blogli.co.il/archives/19
Of course, that's unless something was changed very recently and I'm not up-
to-date.

2. Clalit doesn't work, it's been discussed here on the list only a few days
ago. Even the "Contact Us" link on the login page fails. (https://e-
services.clalit.org.il/login/main.aspx)

 - Oren