I thought about this about 1 1/2 years ago but did not get around to
implementing it.

XEmacs has support for loading external modules, however I use emacs.

In Emacs version 22, it is possible to use IPC to communicate with
another process.  Then one needs to write a module which invokes FriBidi
functions and have an emacs mode, which communicates with the module
when the buffer's contents need to be rendered.

Are there more people interested in BiDi in Emacs, and can join the
effort of designing and implementing it?
                                             --- Omer

--
Delay is the deadliest form of denial.    C. Northcote Parkinson

I may be affiliated in any way.