On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 02:28, Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I get a look at the data. I will write to _each_site_ as a user
> and complain. I've already written to tens of websites, about half
> Israeli. The more independent people who contact them, the better.

The raw data may contain personal information submitted by users, and in
order to respect the privacy policy I can't share the data, but at the end
of the process we will share information collected.

By the way, we have just recently automated the process of keeping our
not-compatible list of websites, you are welcome to take a look on the list
and submit other sites as well. http://mozilla.org.il/evangel.shtml

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com