I have managed to get MS word to work under crossover.
I  see that if I do :

LC_ALL=he_IL.UTF-8 ~/cxoffice/bin/winword

I can insert Hebrew.

Is there a "right" way to set things up so I don't have to set LC_ALL and then
run winword ?

Ideally, I would just like to choose crossover from the KDE menu, and then
choose winword from as the windows command, or even  better, create an item on
the KDE menu which will just run winword and have it work properly.

If I set up my locale globally to be he_IL.UTF-8, will it screw up other
things ?

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |