Dvir Volk wrote:

Hi,
I need to find a new, secure and very reliable remote backup service
for my employer's office server.
This will be used to backup mainly stuff like SVN dumps, TRAC database, etc.
10-20 gigs should be more than enough, and ssh/rsync/sftp etc.
scriptable access is a must.
any recommendations?

We use duplicity to backup similar stuff to Amazon S3. Duplicity does all the heavy lifting of compression, delta, encryption with GPG. Amazon S3 just needs to be there for you to grab the file (even if someone grabs the files they are GPG encrypted).

If you trust Amazon S3 to be there when you need the files, I highly recommend it.

Gilad