On one of the boxes I installed Fedora 10. So far so good.
It seems quite stable.
I used livna in order to get all kind of rpm like skype with its
dependencies,...
installing the latest nvidia driver required some debugging ( adding glx
required to edit xorg.conf)
I still like ubuntu over fedora.
I jumped to ubuntu when Debian screwed it up with the release with kernel
2.6.8