Oron Peled wrote:
Good day (cross-posted, check when replying).

A a previous customer of Actcom I continued with Bezeqint under
the same terms (including a contract renewal ~1 year ago).

Few days ago I accidentally discovered that my hosted homepage wasn't
accessible -- further tests + ~1 hour on the phone (navigating through
Bezeqint support structure) revealed the unbelievable....

THE FREAKING BASTARDS PULLED THE PLUG ON THE DOMAINS WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ANYBODY.

I'm now in damage control mode (formal faxes to customer support, etc.)
Anybody else?

Are you sure your email still works?

Shachar

--