> I'm curious what you don't like with the Culmus fonts that are standard in
> Linux distributions. Or with the Hebrew glyphs of DejaVu font for that
> matter. Is it font shape or kerning that is bothering you? Can you give an
> example?

Thanks a good question, Dov, and I want to give to you a good answer.
What are the names of the Culmus fonts? I will write a sentence and
display it in the different fonts, including the Vista fonts, so that
I could point out exactly why I prefer the MS fonts. The truth is,
I've only briefly seen the Vista fonts, but it was long enough for me
to say "wow, I like that!".

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com