Since I upgraded my PC from Debian Etch to Debian Lenny, when I run
aptitude to update packages, I get the following output:

    Reading package fields... Done
    Reading package status... Done
    Retrieving bug reports... 0% Fail               <====
     E: Empty stream from SOAP                      <====
    Retry downloading bug information?[Y/n]? n
    Abort the installation[Y/n]? n
    Retrieving bug reports... Done
    Parsing Found/Fixed information... Done
    Preconfiguring packages ...

Notice the error when retrieving bug reports.
So I update packages without seeing bug reports (the 'n' answers to the
two prompts above are mine).

Did anyone else encounter the same problem?  If yes, how to solve it?

                                                Thanks,
                                                     --- Omer

Versions and installation status of relevant(?) packages:
$ dpkg -l | egrep \ apt
ii  apt                                                     0.7.20.2
+lenny1               Advanced front-end for dpkg
ii  apt-file                                                2.1.5
APT package searching utility -- command-lin
ii  apt-listbugs                                            0.0.89
Lists critical bugs before each apt installa
ii  apt-show-source                                         0.10
Shows source-package information
ii  apt-show-versions                                       0.15
lists available package versions with distri
ii  apt-src                                                 0.25.1-0.1
manage Debian source packages
ii  apt-utils                                               0.7.20.2
+lenny1               APT utility programs
rc  apt-watch                                               0.3.2-2
Monitor apt sources for upgrades
ii  apt-watch-backend                                       0.3.2-10
Applet that monitors apt sources for upgrade
ii  apt-watch-gnome                                         0.3.2-10
Applet that monitors apt sources for upgrade
ii  aptitude
0.4.11.11-1~lenny1            terminal-based package manager
ii  aptitude-doc-en
0.4.11.11-1~lenny1            English manual for aptitude, a
terminal-base

--
One does not make peace with enemies.  One makes peace with former
enemies.

I may be affiliated in any way.