On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 11:13 +0300, Rami Rosen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >hcid daemon was already active, with the -x -s >options.  man
> >hcid provided no explanation of the -x option
>
> -x means stand for "experimental" in hcid  daemon of bluez-utils.
> This is mainly for development tests.
>
> Just a thought: can you test it with restarting the hcid daemon
> without this "x" flag?

I can experiment, but what should I look for?

I suspect I was not successful in pairing due to insufficient RTFMing
rather than due to any underlying HW/SW problem.

One more question whose answer is not clear to me:
How do I switch the PC bluetooth connection between hidden/visible?

                                                         --- Omer

--
We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children
more than they hate us.

I may be affiliated in any way.