Hello all,

Here is my 2 cents

It started , Frequence is 514000, channel number 26
Symbol Rate is not appilcable for DVB-T

I have DVBT card and watched translation already, although quality was bad ( I do not shure about the reason)

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
It's not started yet. Some company already sell some hardware, but the service is not operational yet. It should be real soon now, and there will be an ad campaign.

Thanks,
Hetz