I also like the article, it really shows most of the licenses and explains
them.
I would be happy if it contains more information about the clauses in BSD
licenses.

As for myself I prefer writing GPL applications as GPL license keeps the
software free so it actually defends me from people that will take my
software and make it propriatry.

--
Ori Idan