>  It is a few servers hosted in Netvision,...

That is the end of the story for me. While Netvision surely was the
best Israeli ISP several years ago (I am a customer since 2001), this
last year has been terrible. They are not providing me service (they
claim that the problem is with my infrastructure, Bezeq, even though
it clearly is not), refusing to give me technical support (on the
basis that if Bezeq has a problem that must be taken care of first),
and charging me for service that they are not providing. They want 800
NIS to release me from a 400 NIS contract. In fact, at 10:30 today I
have a meeting with my lawyer about Netvision.

Netvision wants our money, not our business. They will get neither.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il