Shlomi, have you noticed you are the only one so far
that consistently cross post to several mailing lists?

On Saturday, 3 בOctober 2009 15:48:53 Shlomi Fish wrote:
> ... the FSF is far too picky and fanatical about its choice of
> what is a "100% Free Distribution". From my understanding, the FSF does not
> even want to have references or mentions of non-free-software anywhere, or
> that there will be repositories of non-FOSS software. This seems way too
> irrational and impractical.

Yeah, how irrational is the Free Software Foundation to refuse
advertising and soliciting of non-free software...

Shlomi, you are entitled to your own opinions and License choice.
I (like most FOSS users and advocates) am already used to being called
fanatical, irrational and impractical -- by users of non-free software.

However, when someone makes these claims on a Linux mailing list they
are obviously trolling -- maybe that's why you keep cross posting
(trying to maximize impact).

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
o...@actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron