cyril scetbon wrote:
Could you paste it here in English ? Will it work with a Samsung Galaxy as it said it works with htc dream and G1 ?

I have had a Galaxy from Cellcom for a little while (for comparative analysis - http://blog.shemesh.biz/?p=726), and did not manage to root it (though I did not try too hard). In any case, the methods for rooting the G1 (and G2) are different than the ones used for rooting the Galaxy, so look at the appropriate forums.

And let me know if you succeed....

Then again, if you are trying to add Hebrew, then it is likely that you are not using a Cellcom Galaxy, in which case the standard Galaxy rooting techniques may still work.

Shachar

P.s.
Didn't like the Galaxy much. I thought its human interface (physical buttons) were poorly thought out, and the unlocking was nothing short of abysmal. It did have an excellent screen, with more vibrant colors than the G2's (HTC Magic).

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.