Cross-posted to several lists.

To help support Linux development of commercial apps, I took part in
the UltraEdit for Linux beta program. The software will be released
soon and I qualify for a 40% discount. I'm not going to buy it as I
don't need it, in fact I didn't even test the betas due to university
time constraints! If anyone wants my discount, just ask.

In any case, now is a good time to show the commercial viability of
Linux and support UltraEdit. Here is their site:
http://www.ultraedit.com/

I am not affiliated with them in any way other than signing up for
their beta program.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com