2009/12/11 Rafi Gordon <rafigor...@gmail.com>
> I would like to hear if anyone has had any experience with it lately.
> I don't want to use
> ie6 and I would like to get feedback about accessing
> Bank Leumi web site with FireFox under Linux before subscribing to
> their digital services. (I don't have Windows, so the option
> of accessing bank leumi site from internet explorer is not relevant for me).

Not to dish Firefox (which is my current browser) but I just read in
that it supports Hebrew sites pretty well, even those which are "IE
only".

It might be worth a consideration too, in addition to Konquerer.

The only matter which stops me from trying Chrome further right now is
that it doesn't save password encrypted on Linux, with no positive
response from Google in sight.

--Amos