Of course it's a good idea to praise them, *especially* if the choice was
random. This increases the chances of the choice being non-random next time...

Rony

  _____

From: linux-il-boun...@cs.huji.ac.il [mailto:linux-il-boun...@cs.huji.ac.il] On
Behalf Of Shachar Shemesh
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 11:17 AM
To: Oron Peled
Cc: linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il
Subject: Re: Kudos to Osem

Oron Peled wrote:

The special thanks for Osem should be for not being clueless -- E.g: let's

use ActiveX, or even "better", SilverPlight ;-)

I'll gladly thank them IF I find out it was a conscious decision - i.e. - that
it was not the random choice of contractor that made them choose those
particular technologies.

On second thought, maybe praising them even if the choice was random is still a
good idea. Not sure.

Shachar

--

Shachar Shemesh