Hi all,

This is actually two job offers disguised as one. One if working for Lingnu itself, for which we are looking for a full time employee. The other is for a client of ours, for a temporary position (about four months, give or take). This can be either full time or contractors. The Lingnu job is mostly done in Kfar Sava, the other one in Herzelia Pituach.

The qualifications for both jobs are similar. Mostly user space (but some kernel is not out of the question), ability for independent working, and embedded oriented.

Applicants are welcome to contact me off list.

Thank you,
Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh