Looking back at an old email I sent to this list, around 5 years ago, I was commenting about a device for connecting a POTS phone to a USB port.

Someone commented that it was a waste of money because you could buy SIP phones for under 300 NIS and posted a link. That link is long dead.
The cheapest I could find were listed on Zap for 600 NIS.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a source of SIP phones in Israel, preferably cheap.

While expensive, fancy phones would be nice for business, cheaper ones, for home or small office use would be more of what I want. DECT or WiFi phones, would be good too.

What does Orange give it's VoIP customers? Is that a SIP phone, or is just a DECT phone connected to their SIP router (OBOX)?

BTW, if anyone has an old or used SIP or CISCO phones they would like to find a home for, I would appreicate them, and possibly can pay a little money for them.

Thanks, Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendel...@gmail.com