Hi,

In the last updated my Fedora with the official updates and now  it seems
that passphraseless connections to RHEL/CentOS 5.X are not working any more.

When I try to ssh from my Fedora machine to my CentOS machine, it gives
errors:

debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_500' not found

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_500' not found

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information

debug1: Trying private key: /home/hetz/.ssh/identity
debug1: Offering public key: /home/hetz/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Trying private key: /home/hetz/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Next authentication method: password
h...@x.x.x.x's password:

Anyone knows something about this?

Thanks,
Hetz