Michael Shiloh wrote:
While not technical, I left them for the following two reasons:

1. I found GoDaddy's usage of an attractive woman in their advertising, calling her the "GoDaddy Girl", offensive.

2. GoDaddy very aggressively encouraged me to purchase more services. With every purchase I made, I had to wade through 5 or 6 additional service offers before I could finish the purchase of the one service I needed.
3. They dibbled their hands in expired domains hijacking.

Technically, I must confess, I didn't have any complaints
Same here.

I'm still with them, but any alternatives would be appreciated.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.