Actually, there's another position we may be looking to fill sooner than the jr
sysadmin position, or it may be the same position...

We need someone to do customer support during Israel business hours.  Would
need to be someone familiar with and comfortable on the linux command line,
willing to learn the asterisk console and our email infrastructure.  Prefer
someone with some shell scripting ability or perl, php, etc.  Among the things
we do are VoIP, php development and web hosting for a niche sort of client, and
majordomo and mailman mailing lists.  Work from home providing support both by
phone and e-mail (RT tickets).  All client and business communication is in
English.  We provide a VoIP line and pay for home internet.  Salary negotiable,
but not high.  This is a Jr. level position with potential defined by
initiative.  We have a history of hiring entry-level people who stay with us
for years.

We may or may not be ready to hire immediately, i'll have to check.

--sambo